We are thrilled to announce the launch of the first Financial Literacy Workshop from myCAhub™!
Want to make more-informed money moves in 2022 but just don’t know where to start?
Join us for our dynamic and accessible workshop on the Absolute Basics of Investing and get set up with your own EasyEquities account too!
No prior financial knowledge required!
ALL proceeds from ticket sales will be donated to the Thuthuka Bursary Fund which assists disadvantaged African and Coloured students to become fully-fledged CA(SA)s.
myCAhub™ will never make any profit from any of our financial literacy activities – it is thanks to the support of our CA(SA) software subscribers that we are able to make consistent, quality and free Financial Literacy content available to all South Africans.
This Workshop Will Cover:
- a basic understanding of general investing principles and the types of investments available in South Africa
- a specific understanding of Tax-Free Investments and types of TFIs available in SA
- a walkthrough and in-person assistance of how to set up your own EasyEquities account
- a free detailed Excel Budget Guide for 2022
- time after to answer any questions and referrals to professionals for further assistance.
Details for tickets:
WHEN: Saturday, 22 January 2022
WHERE: Wits University, FNB Building, Lecture Theatre 102
TIME: 10:30am – 12:30pm (2 hours)
PRICE: R200 per ticket
All COVID-19 protocols will be adhered to and social distancing will be a priority.
Book Now via the Form below!
Still want to come through and learn but having some trouble with the ticket price? No worries!
We have a limited number of Sponsored Tickets for FREE access – get in touch via the Booking Form below now!